In this video, we’re going to talk about the 3rd shot drop vs the 3rd shot drive. You often here that you should always drop the 3rd shot. Well…that simply isn’t true. There are times when you will want to drive it and we’re seeing more and more driving of the 3rd shot in high level pickleball. Today we’re going to cover when to drive and when to drop the 3rd shot.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High