In this video, we cover the one MAIN problem we wee that is limiting the power most players are getting on their overheads. We’ll show you what this is, why to stop doing it, and what to do instead. If you can master this move, your overheads will become much more dominating and keep your opponents scrambling and unable to get back in the point once they’ve popped it up.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- Paddle Position At The Net | How To Defend Body Shots
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High
- Forehand 3rd Shot Drop Technique | Key mechanics for a consistent 3rd shot drop