In this video, we cover the one MAIN problem we wee that is limiting the power most players are getting on their overheads. We’ll show you what this is, why to stop doing it, and what to do instead. If you can master this move, your overheads will become much more dominating and keep your opponents scrambling and unable to get back in the point once they’ve popped it up.
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Forehand 3rd Shot Drop Technique | Key mechanics for a consistent 3rd shot drop
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High