In this video, we cover the one MAIN problem we wee that is limiting the power most players are getting on their overheads. We’ll show you what this is, why to stop doing it, and what to do instead. If you can master this move, your overheads will become much more dominating and keep your opponents scrambling and unable to get back in the point once they’ve popped it up.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High