A great shot to add to your pickleball arsenal is the offensive lob. A well disguised and executed lob can be deadly, especially when all four players are leaning in hard at the kitchen line expecting a dink or a fast ball. It turns the tables on your opponents in an instant and puts your team in the driver’s seat while they are left scrambling and in an extremely defensive position. In this video, we show you how to hit this deadly shot and also how to disguise it well for maximum effect.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High