Many people arrive at the court and immediately jump on the court and start playing. This is a quick and easy way to get yourself injured by starting play with cold muscles. It’s best to get your body warmed up and prepared for play before you ever hit the ball. The Pickleball Doctor, Noe Sariban is a Doctor of Physical Therapy in Sports and Orthopedics and IPTPA pickleball coach. Noe shows us the proper way to get warmed up before play.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High