In this video we’re going to show you a quick exercise that you can do that will help you with the footwork on your 3rd shot drop on the backhand side. Many players struggle with the third shot, particularly on the backhand size. This drill will help you get you moving to the ball correctly and establish good spacing for a good contact.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High