In this video we cover what to do when you get lobbed in pickleball. Ideally, you would be able to hit it out of the air with an overhead but often the lob is quite good and you will have to let it bounce and then chase it down. We’ll show you what to do and how to do it in order to successfully defend the lob and get back up to that NVZ line.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High