Many people arrive at the court and immediately jump on the court and start playing and then immediately jump of again as soon as they’re done. This is a quick and easy way to get yourself injured by starting play with cold muscles and also not giving your muscles what they need in order to recover properly. It may be that you are playing again the very next day and you will be more sore and stiff than you could have been if you had taken the time to run through a short and simple routine immediately after play. It’s best to get your body warmed up and prepared for play before you ever hit the ball and also cooled down properly once you’re done. That’s how you set yourself up for success and remain injury free. The Pickleball Doctor, Noe Sariban is a Doctor of Physical Therapy in Sports and Orthopedics and IPTPA pickleball coach. Noe shows us the proper way to get cooled down after play.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High