In today’s video we’re going to be introducing you to a Doubles Game played cross court only on the even side in which you will have the opportunity to work on all your skills using mostly the forehand side. The game is called Skinny Singles from the “even side”.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- Paddle Position At The Net | How To Defend Body Shots
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High
- Forehand 3rd Shot Drop Technique | Key mechanics for a consistent 3rd shot drop