In this video, we’re joined by one of Pickleball’s top referees Byron Freso. In this Q&A, Byron will be sharing with us some of the most misunderstood rules in pickleball and how referees are best prepared to handle difficult situations as they come up on the court. Players and referees can learn a lot from Byron’s insights and years of experience.
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- Forehand 3rd Shot Drop Technique | Key mechanics for a consistent 3rd shot drop