Check out how Tyson McGuffin, Aspen Kern and Jordan Briones hit their overheads. Having a strong overhead smash is key to being able to end points when you have your opponents in trouble. It can sometimes take two or three to finally get the point. These pros make it look easy. Notice that although each player has their own unique style, the basic mechanics of the footwork, setup and motion are the same leading to consistent, repeatable and effective overhead smash finishing shots.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High