In this video we are very lucky to be joined by Coach Daniel J Howard. Daniel shows a great drill to develop soft hands to improve your dinking. Unattackable dinks are an essential skill to develop in order to play winning doubles pickleball. Soft hands and knowing how to use the soft game in doubles is critical. Daniel shows a great drill to work on your soft hands for strong dinking.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High