Is your 3rd shot drop as consistent as you’d like it to be? If not or if you’d simply like your 3rd shot to be more consistent and reliable so you’re able to get up to the NVZ line quickly then this video is for you. We cover critical footwork that you must use in order to have a reliable 3rd shot drop like the Pros.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- Paddle Position At The Net | How To Defend Body Shots
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball