Want to make your dinks unattackable? In this video, our guest pickleball pro, Dave Weinbach, is going to show us how to consistently hit dinks that keep you in an offensive position up at the kitchen line without having to worry about getting attacked by your opponents. Dave is a US Open and National Champion so he certainly knows what he’s talking about when it comes to playing winning pickleball.
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Forehand 3rd Shot Drop Technique | Key mechanics for a consistent 3rd shot drop
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High