Want to make your dinks unattackable? In this video, our guest pickleball pro, Dave Weinbach, is going to show us how to consistently hit dinks that keep you in an offensive position up at the kitchen line without having to worry about getting attacked by your opponents. Dave is a US Open and National Champion so he certainly knows what he’s talking about when it comes to playing winning pickleball.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- Paddle Position At The Net | How To Defend Body Shots
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball