Do you struggle with your 3rd shot? If you do or if you’d simply like your 3rd shot to be better then this is the lesson for you. In this video we’ll cover how you can master your 3rd shot and be able to hit it from anywhere on the court. The 3rd shot can be difficult to master from the baseline. This approach to working your third shot drop will allow you to gain feel as you work on being able to drop it in the kitchen from further and further back in the court. Ultimately, you will want to be able to drop it into the kitchen from anywhere on the court. This video will show you how you can go about mastering the skill of the pickleball drop shot.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High