In this video we’re going to be introducing you to a Doubles Game played cross court only on the odd side in which you will have the opportunity to work on all your skills using mostly the backhand side. The game is called Skinny Singles from the “odd side”.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Pickleball Forehand | “Skinny Singles” Cross-Court Doubles Game
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- Fast Hands At The Net | Pickleball Volley Wall Drill
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High