We’re very lucky to be joined in this video by our guest pro, Daniel J Howard. Daniel shows us a great game that levels the playing field even with one player starting at a significant disadvantage. This is a great game to rotate through both roles that will work all the necessary skills you need in order to play winning doubles. In addition to switching roles with your partner, you should also work this game from all directions: even side cross court, odd side cross court and straight ahead.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High