Tyler Loong has one of the best two handed backhands on the Pickleball pro tour. In this video, we check out Tyler’s two handed backhand groundstroke motion in full speed as well as slow motion. We’ll also break down and analyze all the components of Tyler’s backhand at every step of his motion and pin point the key elements that lead to making it such a stable, powerful and effective motion that he can count on in both offense and defense.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High