In today’s video, we will show the Ultimate 2-person Doubles Game. It’s a game that most closely resembles a doubles game played with 4 people but that can be done with just two. With it you can work all the skills that you will need for a full doubles game: Serve/Return, 3rd shots, Dinks, Drives, Lobs, Resets/Blocks & Everything in between. This game is especially great to do after you’ve drilled a few specific skills that you now want to insert into a live play situation that most closely resemblers a full doubles game.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High