A great shot to add to your pickleball arsenal is an offensive lob. A well disguised and executed lob when all 4 players are leaning in hard expecting a dink or a fast ball can be deadly. It turns the tables on your opponents in an instant and puts your team in the driver’s seat while they are left scrambling and in an extremely defensive position. In this video we cover a great drill that will help you with your offensive lob.
- Increase Your Serve Accuracy With This PROVEN Drill
- Blocking Hard Shots | How To Block Shots When Attacked In Pickleball
- Top 9 Pickleball Skills & How To Develop Them (A Complete Step-By-Step Guide)
- How To Setup The Erne In Pickleball
- The #1 Beginner Pickleball Mistake Solved So That Your Dinks Stop Popping Up & Bouncing Too High